Overview & Implementation for RPL Under PMKVY-Scheme
RPL is a supported assessment process that evaluates and credits a person’s learning and skills no matter where, when or how the learning and skills were obtained.
This is the responsibility of Indian Plumbing Skill Council (IPSC) to develop monitoring plan for TPs & to affiliate Training Providers (TPs) & Assessment Agencies (AAs) based upon guidelines given by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under PMKVY for implementation of the Scheme.
RPL –process consists of three stages as under:-
• GOVERNMENT CERTIFICATE.
• NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION.
• BETTER EMOLUMENTS.
• ELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.
• ENHANCE LIVING STANDARDS
• IMPROVE OVERALL QUALITY OF PLUMBING.
• PLATFORM TO UPGRADE LEVEL OF PLUMBERS.
• RECOGNITION OF SKILLS OF PLUMBERS.
• ELIGIBLE FOR A JOB BOTH IN PRIVATE AND GOVERNMENT SECTOR WITH BETTER EMOLUMENTS.
• ENHANCE THEIR KNOWLEDGE BOTH THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL.
• BUILDING; UPGRADATION AND GROWTH OF THE SKILLS.
• IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL.
• STEP IN RIGHT – DIRECTION TOWARDS SWACHH BHARAT.
• BETTER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.